Board of Directors
Greater Honesdale Partnership
May 1, 2019
Attending: Patti Bursis, Jack Dinan, Kim Fisch, Mary Carol Hanis, Jeffrey Hiller, Amy Lacinski, Tim Meagher, Joelee Motichka, Michael Rogers, Joy Shulatta, Michael G Stanton, Brian Wilken and Tim Wright.
Non-Attending: Al Beck, Melissa Cotreau, Mike Dux, Shane Ellis, Jill Hessling
President Brian Wilken called the meeting to order at 7:45am.
The secretary’s report: Motion to approve, Amy Lacinski; second by Kim Fisch. So carried.
The treasurer’s report: Motion to approve made by Joelee Motichka; second by Kim Fisch. So carried.
- We now have a brand new Website.
- The Honesdale Digital Map is being tabled for now.
- Honesdale Brochure/Map is almost completed.
Administrative: No report
Environmental: No report
Major and Special Events: There is a need to raise funds for the upcoming events, and the Fireworks
Marketing: No Report
Membership: No Report
Technology: No Report
- May 11th Car Cruise 3 or 4 PM start time located near the Visitor Center.
- There was a discussion regarding the possibility of some new banners for downtown Honesdale.
- We will need to contact Rent Equip to schedule the placing of the banners on Main Street.
The meeting adjourned on a motion by Tim Meagher; second by Jack Dinan.
Our next meeting will be June 5, 2019 at 7:40 am in the Community Room at the Visitor’s Center.