ABOUT THE GHP
Attending: Sandi Levens, Kim Fisch, Emily Grillo, Olivia Santo, Paul Meagher, Mike Fisch, Jill Hessling, Brian Batten, Mike Dux, Steve Bresset, Tim Wright, Mike Rogers, Brad Fasshauer, Joelee Motichka, Susan Shaffer, Bob Karoscik
Excused Absent: Patti Bursis, Brian Wilkin
Kim Fisch called the meeting to order at 7:48 AM.
Steve B. made a motion to approve last meeting’s minutes. Brian B. seconded. All were in favor. Motion passed.
Design Committee Update (Patti & Brian W.):
- Next meeting Feb 22.
- Working on creating podcast for revitalization
Marketing Committee Update (Olivia):
- Submitting PMVB grant on Friday. Budget coming out to around $25k
Event Committee Update (Emily & Mike D.):
- Girl’s Night Out will likely take place Thursday May 11, before Mother’s Day
- Saturday July 1 Fireworks, July 13-15 Sidewalk Sales, HH & Ghost Tours Oct 7-8, Tree Lighting Nov 24 ,and Small Business Saturday Nov 25
Organization Update (Susan)
- Needs list of events/ things people can sponsor
Financial Update (Brad):
- Change Dime Bank account from merchant account. Potentially use it for Fireworks.
- Kim made a motion to accept the Treasurer’s report. Joelee seconded. All were in favor. Motion passed.
Volunteer of the Month
- Joelee Motichka
Director’s Report (Sandi):
- February 9 7:30-9pm at Creative Compound, Member Social event
- Membership Drive meeting Friday the 17th.
- DCED adjusted requirements on quote requirements to be more lenient. Extended to June 2024. $3k of$50k spent.
- Getting new laptop with docking station and monitor for $1644.41 including set up.
- Jill made a motion to accept the charge of $1644.41 for the new software. Susan seconded. All were in favor. Motion passed.
- Board brought up better security for Sandi such as a VPN.
- Caught up on PDC reporting.
- Set up software for people to register to volunteer.
- Kim will be on housing committee and Sandi will be on transportation committee.
President’s Report (Kim):
- Welcome to Honesdale signs still in process.
- Mary Carol Hanis will be stepping down from the board and be replaced by Bob Karoscik
- Joelee made a motion to accept Mary Carol Hanis’s resignation. Susan seconded. All were in favor. Motion passed.
- Mike F. made a motion to accept Bob Karoscik as a new board member. Joelee seconded. All were in favor. Motion passed.
Mike F. made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Joelee seconded. All approved. Motion passed. Meeting adjourned at 8:59 am.